April 11, 2019 at 8:43 am #8667deborah.mostadParticipant
Mentored Ministry Lexington Site: True Hope Church is looking for a part-time intern to lead our worship team over the summer.
We are a church plant in Lexington, Kentucky looking to grow both our staff and congregation. Because we are still growing, the intern will have the opportunity to build our worship program from the ground up and have a hand in shaping our church culture. By the end of the summer, the intern will have experience leading worship for a small church, which will increase the odds of future employment.
The internship is unpaid, but we offer free housing, 10 meals a week, and help finding additional employment if necessary. If the intern meets expectations and is a good fit for our church, we may decide to extend an offer for long-term employment.
We are looking for someone who is experienced and comfortable in a traditional and contemporary setting. Candidates should be strong believers in Jesus Christ and should live out a Christian lifestyle.
• Live out Christ like attitude and promote church mission
• Lead weekly worship on Sunday mornings
• Lead worship practices once a week
• Attend monthly meetings with church leaders
• Assemble worship team
• Brainstorm ideas for new ministry opportunities
• Assist pastor in a small capacity
• Lead short devotional for Wednesday meeting night once a month
• Free housing and 10 meals a week
• Assistance in finding additional employment in the area if needed
• Opportunity to learn about church planting
• Freedom to create order of worship
• Ability to help form church culture
• Freedom to perform original music
• Have a strong relationship with Jesus Christ
• Ability to play contemporary worship music
• Some experience playing hymns
• Two references (at least one from a leader in your home church) and their contact information
2601 Clay’s Mill Rd.
Lexington, KY 40503
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.