April 8, 2019 at 10:26 am #8643deborah.mostadParticipant
Director of Next Generation and Outreach Ministries
Sudley United Methodist Church in Manassas, Virginia is a growing church located about 30 miles from Washington, D.C. They embrace a traditional theology, worshipping in a variety of styles, and greatly value local mission work.
They are currently seeking a full-time Director of Next Generation Ministries and Outreach Ministries. This leader would oversee the discipleship of middle school, high school, and college-aged persons along with coordinating all local missions connections for the church.
Other responsibilities include:
• Embracing and building relationships with community service organizations and local mission groups
• Working with an established volunteer team to continue to create engaging opportunities where the next generation get to be a part of mission, worship, learning, and fellowship
• Organizing opportunities for church members to connect and serve in mission together
• Communicating regularly with key stakeholders connected with the ministry
• Carrying out administrative responsibilities such as budget oversight
Sudley is looking for a self-starter who has a passion for introducing next generation young people to Christ and inspiring and teaching them to grow in their relationship with Him. The right leader is energized to share the love of God by connecting with and serving in their community. In addition, this individual should have skills in organization, communication, and leading the systems and processes necessary to sustain a healthy ministry. Successful candidates will also have a college degree, experience with social media platforms, and a strong personal faith that includes an active practice of personal spiritual disciplines.
Qualified candidates should send their resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.