INSERT INTO ats_meta (user_id,location, alumni, staff, student, faculty)
VALUES (:user_id, :location, :alumni, :staff, :student, :faculty)
SQLSTATE: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'
Website Christchurch Presbyterian
Denomination: EPC (Evangelical Presbyterian Church)
Weekly Attendance: 250 (Sunday Traditional), 50 (Thursday Evening Contemporary)
Youth Program: 50-60 Students Sunday Nights (Middle School-High School), 15 Students (Sunday
Accountability: The Director of Youth Ministry reports to the Senior Pastor and Staff Committee
Role: The Director of Youth Ministries is responsible for providing a relational ministry to students and
their families in our community and church that is balanced: outreach and sharing the Gospel of Jesus
Christ with those who do not know Him, as well as teaching and discipleship to those students who are
Christ followers and maturing in their faith.
Primary Job Functions:
• Provide oversight and leadership to the various aspects of the ChristChurch Youth Ministry
Program. These include but are not limited to:
o Sunday Night programming (Under The Oak)
o Sunday School
o Summer camps
o Local and out of region ministries and missions
• Recruit, equip, and shepherd Student Ministry Volunteer leaders.
• With volunteer leaders, support students in their school and extracurricular activities to
develop healthy relationships and “earn the right to be heard.”
• Develop and administer the Youth Ministry Budget as part of the overall ChristChurch budget.
• Attend weekly staff meetings and related ministry team meetings.
• Participate in congregational life as a lay member and staff member of ChristChurch.
• The Director of Youth Ministry shall have a personal faith in Jesus Christ as his or her Lord and
Savior, a lifestyle that honors the Lord, and be in agreement with the Essentials of the EPC
• Experience in student ministry leadership.
• Enjoys working with a multigenerational team of staff and volunteers.
• A Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably Student Ministry/Christian Education related
• A valid driver’s license is required.
• A reference from a supervisory role with whom the applicant has worked with is required
The Director of Youth Ministry position is offered as a full-time position with a cash salary range of
$50,000+ depending on experience, benefits including full healthcare coverage under the EPC’s Platinum
Plan provided by the church at no cost for the Director, plus family coverage offered as a discounted
rate. A 5% retirement contribution is also provided, in addition to a basic life insurance policy. Two
weeks of vacation during the first year of employment plus sick days. Seminary tuition assistance is also
available. If you have young children, a staff discount at ChristSchool is offered.
ChristChurch also offers a gym and coffee shop that is open from 5:30 am to 9:00 pm. All staff receive
50% off all beverages, and gym membership is free. The coffee shop has been voted one of the best
shops in the North Georgia area serving high-quality small-batch coffee.
Finally, the successful applicant gets to work in a joyful atmosphere with colleagues in ministry who love
the Lord and enjoy being about God’s work together.
Please send your resume to:
Via email: Khutchins@ccpdalton.org
Via Postal Service:
Attn: Director of Youth Ministry Search
510 South Tibbs Rd.
Dalton, GA, 30720
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org